Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Woodburn Shopping Trip

Oops... I missed these pictures last time I sat down to blog.  On July 20th Sarah and Lily met Isaiah and I at the Woodburn Outlets to do some shopping!  Isaiah has just about out grown most of his 2T pants so I was in search of 3T pants.  I was successful in finding the adjustable waist pants I wanted from OshKosh.  I got Isaiah classic jeans, carpenter jeans, and jean overall.  Plus a pink shirt!

Here are a couple pictures of the cute kids enjoying the shopping trip with their mommies!

Giving the kids snacks allowed us to do a little more focused of shopping.
They also enjoyed talking to each other and trading toy between the strollers.
What is a good shopping trip if it doesn't involve food?
We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Arby's!

No comments: