Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Nap Count Continued

Wow, I can't believe it has already been a week since I blogged about our nap count.  Well, to update...last Friday was a success!  Here is the picture I took last Friday of my sweet boy all snuggled in my arms taking his much needed nap.
Our nap count continued on a good streak this week as we were 5 for 5! On Monday (Memorial Day) I even trimmed the hair over his ears a little WHILE he was sleeping and he didn't wake up! This afternoon I decided to make an improvised bed for nap time (no crib) because they are doing construction in our neighborhood (details about our construction in a later post) and it was too loud in the front of the house (where his bedroom is) for him to get in a good nap.  I think he like his little bed too...he slept for a little over two hours and woke up super happy.  He told me all about his pillow and blankets once he woke up!
I am so thankful that Isaiah is such a great sleeper!

No comments: