Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Last Friday's Nap Chores

Normally I have Isaiah help me pick up his toys before I put him down for a nap.  However, last Friday I wanted to make sure he actually took a nap, so once he got tired-upstairs we went for nap time!
After putting Isaiah down for a nap this was the downstairs mess...toys everywhere!
The counter and sink were a mess too...full of dishes that needed to be washed!
Within several minutes of chore time...the toys were no longer everywhere,
but instead the toys were neatly back in their places!
The counters were also cleared and the dishes were washed.

After completing those two chores the next task on my to do list was to sweep and mop my downstairs wood floors...
I couldn't believe the amount of gunk on my poor floors!  This chore was clearly OVERDUE!
Isaiah did wake up from his nap a tiny bit before I was done with the chore.  I was still in the mopping stage of cleaning the floor, but he happily sat in the chair and read books while I finished my chore.
Isaiah LOVES to wake up SUPER SLOW, and I love this about him.  I love his in a daze, waking up state.  I like this picture because it captures his sweet zoning!

No comments: