Thursday, March 05, 2009

We had a fun weekend in Madras. This is a picture Josh took for us while we were on a walk down by the creek. It was very peaceful... but I didn't have the best shoes on for exploring.
What is Sophie doing with her leg? We all got a good laugh after this pose!
We made our famous Korean meal for the family. These pictures show that everyone enjoyed the meal! We ate it all... yum!
We also went to celebrate a birthday! Look who loved his birthday present... The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I discovered this was a great book after reading it for one of my graduate classes. I read it in less than 24 hours and read it aloud to my third graders who loved it. We decided to would be the perfect gift for Trav's dad. He love the book too. I think he read it in less than 8 hours and to think it is a 500 plus pages. Amazing!

No comments: