Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snowshoeing

For Christmas we gave Josh and Kayla a Joes gift card to rent snowshoes. We went snowshoeing with them yesterday and had tons of fun!
It was a beautiful day for hiking in the snow. The temperature was probably 40 but we never felt cold. The snow was fairly packed down on the trails so after we did a loop we decided to venture off the trail for a little exploration.
We took this picture in a beautiful clearing that we found when we were a little off the trail. We got a great workout and our legs were sore by the end of our day of hiking.

2 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

I love the picture of you and Travis, you are so cute! We had our first winter feeling day today, which I love. I love reading your blog posts and keep the posts coming (even if I am the only one who reads it) :-)

robert said...

Lovely pictures!! I have nice snowshoes which got from Eastern Mountain Sports...