Thursday, May 05, 2016

After Appointments Baskin Robbins Trip Through the Eyes of Isaiah February 4, 2016

I took these first few photos of the kids enjoying their ice cream treats.





Then Isaiah got done with his ice cream and wanted to play on my phone.  Today his playing included using the camera on my phone and taking lots of pictures.   Here are his creative
pictures with his titles. Isaiah may see life differently than me, but I sure love my boy!

Mommy and Nonna

 Cup

Esther's Hair

Ice Cream

Esther

Floor

Bakery (this is his title) It was really the ice cream freezert.

Floor

Spoons

Bakery (his title again) Its really the ice cream shop.

Chair

Table

Squares

Peanuts (Esther's extra snack because she was still hungry.)

Cups

Nonna

Ice Cream Shop

Diamond

Door

Esther's Peanuts

Mommy

Cars

Esther

Water Bottle

No comments: