Friday, April 11, 2014

Rachel's Baby Shower (February 15)

 My friend Angela and I planned Rachel's baby shower.  Then the rest of our small group helped carry out all the details of our planning efforts!  We had a wonderful Saturday morning celebrating Rachel and soon to be born baby Grant!

We had guests at the shower sign the mat around this framed verse.


We made different "Boy" things as our center pieces!











All the table center piece ideas came from this framed artwork that we made for the nursery.

My lovely Grammy is a sewer.  Rachel had pinned this pillow on pinterest.  I worked
with my Grammy to help make these pillows for the nursery.

My awesome neighbor, Missy, makes signs as a side business.  Rachel had
pinned this sign...and I loved it!  I worked with my neighbor and ordered this
sign from her and it was Rachel's gift from my mom and me.


We had wonderful food provided by many different ladies from our small group.
Allison and Carolynne made some delicious gluten free food options.  Gloria made
some sticky buns and provided drinks.  Hannah provided the amazing fruit platter!




Rachel's daughter, Claire (who is almost 3) was such a big helper when it came time to open the gifts!









 


The women from our amazing small group!



No comments: