Sunday, June 02, 2013

Found Her Feet, Signs, Sitting, Campbell Singing- April 23rd

Esther has found her feet!  She loves being entertained by them.  


She is also working on her sitting up skills.


Isaiah requested I make him signs like Campbell's -Stop and Go.  I looked at these signs in my Lakeshore catalog to help guide me.  Today I made the Stop and Go, but a few days later I made the rest of them...all six because I am an awesome Mom!






Putting toys between Esther's legs helps with sitting.  


Or holding onto Mommy's hand helps with sitting.


I love a sleeping baby!

In the evening we went to Campbell's school to hear his spring concert.  He was so cute singing and doing the motions.

Mommy and Isaiah watching the show!

Daddy and Esther watching the show!

Elise and Greyson watching the show!


Campbell singing his heart out.

No comments: