Sunday, March 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Art Work, Tuesday March 5th

For Valentine's Day I used this pinterest idea of toilet paper tube heart stamps.  I blogged here about Isaiah having a blast painting and stamping hearts.  We had so much fun it made me wonder what other possibilities could be stamped from toilet paper tubes.  I thought I was being creative and original and brainstormed shamrocks.  Isaiah was impressed with making St. Patrick's Day art work! However, a day or two after this special project I found it has already been posted as a pinterest idea. Well, I guess it was a good idea!











After our morning fun of painting we ventured out for a walk to Fred Meyer. I love carrying Esther in the Beco!

Once we returned home again Esther enjoyed some floor time with Ellie the elephant.



 

No comments: