Friday, February 22, 2013

Isaiah's Photo Shoot, Isaiah's Valentine's Day Painting, Esther's Photo Shoot

Isaiah has a strong love for cows for some reason.  I already blogged here about his 2nd birthday present from us being cows and here about his love for Esther's cow burp cloth that we borrowed from Aunt Kayla.  On Monday, February 11th he spent a good part of the morning playing with his cows.  He even thought I should take pictures of him and his cows!  I happily took pictures of my adorable 4 year old and his cows.
  
Isaiah's Photo Shoot



 


While he was busy playing with his cows I was doing my stretches to help my hip flexor problem get better.  Isaiah is also into doing Mommy stretches and I finally captured a couple photos of his version of doing stretches!


 


When it comes to project work...Isaiah loves to paint and he likes stickers, but he tolerates coloring and scissors.  Today I got out our paints and we painted with the purpose of making Valentine's Day cards for Nonna and Pops and Grandma and Grandpa as well as make some paintings to hang on our seasonal wall.  He had a BLAST!
 
























All the artwork before it got made into cards for grandparents or hung up in our house.

Esther's Photo Shoot

 






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh great cards!
he loves cows! adorable. he might draw a cow next time!