Friday, February 22, 2013

A Few Pictures from Sunday (2-10)

The outfit that Esther wore on this Sunday is a matching outfit to her friend Joy (Emily's daughter who lives in Hong Kong).  Emily had asked me to buy Joy a few 9 month clothing items and send them with her sister Ruthie when she traveled at Christmas time.  At the time we didn't know Esther was a girl so I didn't buy anything matching.  However, after we brought Esther home I happened to find this outfit in 3 month size on super clearance so I couldn't pass up the opportunity of knowing they have a matching outfit. Since we live so far away and the girls grow so fast they won't even be together in their matching outfits, but it is still a special memory. Esther has worn the outfit a few times, but somehow I always skip picture taking on those days.


Kelsey came to visit today!

   
Esther's name puzzles (that we ordered thanks to some money from my Grandma) have arrived!






No comments: