Saturday, February 09, 2013

Enjoyed the Sunshine and Played at the Park

Last Saturday after a lazy morning at home we ventured down to McMinnville to enjoy the sunshine at a park (Red Park as Campbell calls it) with the Willis family.


Once we got to the park the boys RAN around the playground for almost a solid hour.  They went down the slides over and over!  They had so much fun playing together and getting to be outside.






Esther continued her lazy morning with a lazy afternoon...she slept almost ALL day today!
Thanks Lydia (and your friend) for making me this awesome headband!  I love it!




I love slides and even though Esther was in the carrier I couldn't resist...I wanted to go down a slide. So I took Esther on her first ride down a slide.  She slept through it, but I am sure she loved it.





After our adventures at the park we went back to the Willis house for dinner and a little more hangout time.


 

 Back at home and ready for bed...right after a little look at Mommy's face time!









No comments: