Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Star House

On Friday, September 14 Travis went in to get Isaiah (remember he doesn't get off his bed until we go into his room to get him).  When Daddy went in to get him Isaiah started talking about wanting the star house.  Daddy wasn't sure what he was talking about so Daddy sent Isaiah in to see me to see if I knew what he wanted. I thought he was talking about a wooden nativity that is in our closet that has a star on the top.  I told Travis that was what I thought he wanted so he went to get it, but then Isaiah started saying star house and barn and then I realized he wanted the Fisher-Price Nativity...Christmas Toys box.  Being the giving in Mommy that I am I told Travis to go ahead and get it down for him. Yes the Christmas toys are out and being played with in September!








How could I say no to playing with the Christmas star house and barn when he was so excited to play with them.  I love that he remembers these toys from last December and can voice his request to play with them again.  And yes, the Christmas toys are still out...and he is still loving playing with them!

This also began our potty training today.  The star house was a great toy to play with/listen to the music while trying to go potty!  

1 comment:

Jesse and Amy St. John said...

We beat you, our star house AND mini kids tree came out with lights and decorations already a few weeks ago. Analise found then in the garage and decided to it was time..