Monday, September 24, 2012

Reading New Books

On Thursday morning, September 13 when I went in to get Isaiah up (he doesn't get off his bed until we go in to get him- yes he is an amazing kid) he left our snuggle time pretty quickly and I wasn't sure where he was headed.  I quickly hear him right outside his room so I came to see what he was doing.  He was in our upstairs hallway landing and had pulled a few new books off my bookshelves.  This is not something he has regularly does so it was fun to watch him.  After getting out several different books he found Trucks and Mouse Mess that he attached to and wanted to read over and over again.  He enjoyed the new books so much that he had to take them downstairs with us when we went to eat breakfast.  







 I love that my son LOVES to read!  

No comments: