Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Officially 30!

On Sunday evening (August 5) my family got together to celebrate my birthday.  Campbell had a star party... and was sure I wanted to have a circle party... so he helped Nonna made my brownie cake into little circles.  And I guess Travis wanted to copy my idea of recording the signing for Aunt DeAnn's birthday so he videoed everyone signing Happy Birthday to me.  It is fun because the signing and candles are the boys favorite part about celebrating birthdays...at least right now!  Isaiah really likes helping blowing out the candles, but he couldn't actually get them to blow out so I still had to help.



On Monday (August 6) my birthday Nonna, Elise, Isaiah, and I enjoyed lunch at Panera Bread, walking around the mall- they bought my a new suitcase for my birthday present, and just hanging out!

Isaiah was entertained during our trip to the mall by getting a short ride on one of the toys!  They are only little for so long, and it only cost $1.00.  He picked to ride the train out of the three options...and had a wonderful time on the short ride, but was good about only riding one time.  

 

 




We went out to dinner at Pastini and then Travis and I went to REI to pick out some fun new oragne shoes for me. Then we enjoyed an evening around our fire pit!  Travis roasted me a perfect marshmallow, too bad I didn't enjoy it as much as I used to- I think eating less treats and sugar has changed my likes.


 


No comments: