Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A Love For Reading...God's Word

Isaiah LOVES to "read," but when I try to take a video of his amazing skills he gets more interested in making silly faces at the camera and stops reading.  I think this video is special because he is reading his ABC Bible Verse Book.  He loves his letters so he loves this book and what a bonus that now he loves learning Bible verses. We often her Isaiah reciting these Bible verses around the house, in the car, and at the store.  He is getting them down better and better.  Now he even knows most of the Bible references that go with the specific verses.  I love that Isaiah is already learning God's word at such a young age!  
 

In case you can't understand  3 year old reading these are the verses he is reading.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15
Be ye kind one to another... Ephesians 4:32
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.  Ephesians 6:1
Delight yourself in the Lord.  Psalm 37:4
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Fear not, for I am with thee.  Isaiah 43:5
God is Love. 1 John 4:8
Honor your father and your mother.  Exodus 20:12
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  Genesis 1:1
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Hebrews 13:8
Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies.  Psalm 34:13
Love is patient, love is kind.  1 Corinthians 13:4
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.  Psalm 100:1
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good. Psalm 118:1
Praise ye the Lord:  for it is good to sing praises unto our God.  Psalm 147:1
Quench not the spirit.  1 Thessalonians 5:19
Rejoice in the Lord always.  Philippians 4:4
Seek ye first the kingdom of God.  Matthew 6:33
The heavens declare the glory of God.  Psalm 19:1
Unto Thee, O God, do we give thanks.  Psalm 75:1
Verily, verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it to you.  John 16:23
When I am afraid, I will trust in You.  Psalm 56:3
eXceeding great and precious promises are given unto us.  2 Peter 1:4
You are the light of the world.  Matthew 5:14
Zacchaeus, hurry and come down, for today I must stay at your house.  Luke 19:5

No comments: