Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Extended Family Visit

My mom's sister, Coleen and two of her kids, Nicole and Shawn came to visit us at the beginning of December.  They arrived on Friday, December 2nd and Travis, Isaiah, and I met them at Round Table pizza for dinner.  Saturday, December 3rd we had fun meeting up with everyone at my parents new house in Newberg.  Then in the afternoon we pre-made potato noodles (the only day I had my camera out).  My Grandma flew in Saturday evening so we waited to enjoy the delicious meal until Sunday.

 


 



Shawn and Isaiah really liked each other.  Starting Friday night on the drive home from Round Table Isaiah started calling Shawn...silly Shawn Shawn.  They had a lot of fun playing hard all week. 

I had to work on Monday and Tuesday mornings but we still enjoyed our visits and game playing in the afternoon and evening. 

Isaiah skipped several naps while our company was here and I stayed up late chatting with Nicole...I guess there was too much fun to be had!  So on Wednesday, December 7th when they flew home Isaiah (and I) took a very long nap!

We had a great time visiting with our extended family!  We look forward to our next visit, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: