Saturday, August 13, 2011

Campbell's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Campbell's 3rd birthday the fourth weekend in July.  Elise and Dan planned a fantastic Cars themed birthday party.  Here are lots (sorry hard to narrow it down too much) of pictures from the fun day! 


I went over to my sister's house early to help her set up for the party.  Getting the food out was one of my jobs.

Another reason I went over early was to help decorate the cake.  I think the race car track cake turned out pretty cute.
 I got to hang these decorate flags before the guests arrived too.  Campbell loved waking up for his nap and seeing the red triangles!
On the way to my sister's house I stopped at Safeway to get a festive balloon for the party per request of my sister.




Campbell was napping while we got the house ready for the party so he was very excited to see his cake and play with the cars on the cake table once he came downstairs.

 My sister with her two beautiful (I mean handsome) boys!


 Campbell thought it was fun to have the furniture rearranged for the party.  He had lots of fun balancing between the couch and chair.

 Once my party setting up responsibilities were finished I got to hold Greyson.
 Travis enjoyed holding Greyson for part of the party too.




 They bought a Lighting McQueen pull the strings pinata!
 They had fun each trying to open/ break the pinata.

However, once the party treats fell out of the pinata they weren't quiet sure what they were supposed to do.

 Eventually, they got the hang of it and had fun playing with the toys from the pinata.








Everyone enjoyed the warm weather outside and the kids enjoyed playing in the backyard before presents and cake.
 We gave Campbell two Cars 5T shirts.  He really liked them.






 Family photo by the cake...silly 3 year old was more interested in the cars!

 Campbell did a great job blowing the candles out.



 Campbell also did a great job eating the cake... I think he got to eat 4 pieces!





After cake the kids had a little extra energy so they played their running game and had a great time!

It was a great to celebrate Campbell's birthday with him!  He is a very special boy whom we love tons.

No comments: