Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our First Trip to the Park Since Isaiah Turned 2!

I took advantage of the non rainy day and took Isaiah to the park before his nap time.  He had so much fun!  He played on the climbing structure.  He specifically had a blast walking back and forth over the bridge.  I think he did it at least 50 times before I suggested we to do something else.
 
He also had fun swinging on the big kid swings!  Unfortunately, big kid swings is all the park closest to our house has so even thought I would prefer he ride in the baby swing; he did really well and remembered to hold on tight!
 
He loved being at the park and giving mommy lots of big cheese smiles!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I love the picture! He looks so proud of himself. My mom got that same cute sweatshirt for Trip.

Nonna said...

What a big boy!