Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December 1st-First Count Down to Christmas Activity

I hope to do several count down to Christmas activities with Isaiah this holiday season.  I am not promising to do something super exciting daily because I am trying to ease my way into building our family traditions without stressing out.  Plus Isaiah is only 2 (well almost) and his ability/attention span to do too many different activities is limited.

All in all day one activity of creating a count down to Christmas paper chain went fairly well.  Here are the pictures we took to show the progression of the project.  Enjoy my cutie!
 

Mom, is this glue stick work as chap stick?



Mom, is gluing the table part of this project?


Yeah, we made our count down to Christmas paper chain!

Mom, are we really done or do we need this paper too?
Our count down to Christmas paper chain is hanging in Isaiah's room.
Before bedtime Daddy helped Isaiah take the first link off.


Happily playing with the chain link!

Isaiah thought the paper was so fun.  I think he is going to like taking a link off each evening before bed.

No comments: