Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Isaiah woke up at 7 this morning and Daddy wasn't ready to get up, well I wasn't totally ready to get up either, but I did to be with my baby!  Not long after I got him up he said "hungry" so I brought him downstairs and gave him breakfast.  This morning he had Kix cereal, banana, and yogurt.  While he ate breakfast I took the opportunity to catch up on a little blogging.  And since my camera was out downloading other pictures I snapped a few of Isaiah's Sunday morning breakfast.  I think he thoroughly enjoyed it!
 




This one is funny because he is saying..."ah, ah" for "ah chew" which was something silly we did to get him to smile when he first came home and now he does it almost any time the camera comes out!

This is my favorite one for this morning.  I asked him to say cheese so I could get a smiling picture and he did it all the while chewing on the spoon!

Yes, Isaiah is doing awesome feeding himself.  Mommy is giving him more and more opportunities to practice and I am doing better dealing with the messy boy self feeding creates! 

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Self feeding is such a mess and yet so important at the same time! If Isaiah is anything like Trip, he loves to do it and make a big mess for Mommy to clean up.