Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Safely in Madras

We are safely in Madras and ready to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow! We left home around 1:30pm and got to Madras around 5:30pm. The normal 2 and half hour drive was closer to 4 hours, so both Isaiah and I were ready to be done in the car when we finally got here.

There was a lot of snow on the mountain, but the roads weren't horrible.
I was having fun keeping myself busy in the car by taking pictures on my iphone while we were driving.

Isaiah only took about an hour nap, but woke up fairly content.

Hey Mom and Dad, guess what these are my knees!

Isaiah loves pulling his pant legs up ... so thankfully that entertained him for a good time in the car today.
The only thing that we know we forgot was Isaiah's sippy cups.  Luckily we were able to buy a new Cars themed sippy cup at Safeway and he loves it.  He drank the entire 9 oz plus a little more during dinner!

No comments: