Sunday, August 29, 2010

Garden Producing...

Earlier this week I asked Travis if we had anything ready to pick in our garden. He said no, and I believed him. Well, Friday morning I went out to the garden to see what was and wasn't producing and here is what I found...
I believe these zucchini were in the garden earlier this week when Travis looked because they are too huge not to have been growing for awhile.  I don't normally let my zucchini get this large because I think they are easier to use and taste best when you keep them smaller, like you buy at the store.

Well, since I had these two huge zucchinis I had to do something, so Saturday morning this is what I did...
Always good to take an artistic shot while doing chores!
13 cups later, my chore was done.  Now, I have lots of zucchini frozen and ready to be put into muffins, cakes, meatloaf, etc.

No comments: