Monday, July 05, 2010

Introduction to Blocks

While we were waiting for Isaiah to come home we bought toys to help make the wait seem more bearable.

At the beginning of this past school year I got a gift card to MudPuddles (a local specialty toy store) where I found a set of Beka blocks. I have always loved these blocks (most Kindergarten classroom -at least around here have them) so we decide to order another BIGGER set from the Beka website!

We have been looking forward to introducing these blocks to Isaiah. However, once Isaiah came home he was really into throwing the cups (and other toys) so we waited to introduce the blocks. This past week I brought out the blocks and he did great. He didn't throw any of them and I really think he liked exploring them!

I (mom) built the structure. Isaiah enjoyed getting blocks out of the tub for my creation.
Checking out what each of the blocks could do.
Driving a car on the block road that I made for him.
Crashing down the structure!
Our little boy loves to study and analyze.

No comments: