Friday, May 21, 2010

Fantastic Friday

This morning/early afternoon (sometimes it is so difficult to actually get out of the house) I went to Sherwood Great Clips and got my hair cut. It has been months since I have gotten my hair cut (well my sister cut it not too long ago to tide me over, but I mean a real style hair cut). I now have a short hair cut that will be easier to style, and I love it! Isaiah played with Nonna during my hair cut (at the store-he did great!) so Daddy could work on homework.

Later in the afternoon when Isaiah was napping Daddy walked to Newberg Great Clips and got his hair cut. Isaiah needs a hair trim too, but we haven't decided how to tackle that one yet. So for now just Mommy and Daddy got hair cuts.

This evening we went to Red Robin. This is one of our favorite restaurants so we were excited to take Isaiah. Isaiah got to experience Red Robin for the atmosphere but wasn't really interested in the food yet. He enjoyed looking at the ceiling and all the fans. He also enjoyed some goldfish crackers, strawberry fruit strip, and apple sauce instead of Red Robin food. Hopefully some day he will enjoy the yummy hamburgers Red Robin has to offer.
Mommy and Isaiah at Red Robin just after we were seated.
Playing with the cup coaster after dinner. Still a happy boy even though he wasn't interested in any of the Red Robin food-not even the fries.

After Red Robin we went to Costco. Our shopping list included: fruit (strawberries and bananas), eggs, turkey, pepper jack cheese, multi-vitamins, and fiber-one granola bars. It was a successful shopping trip, although the walk out to the car was an adventure since it was pouring rain!
I wanted Travis to take a picture of Isaiah at Costco...since it was his first trip. We had the camera out and we were looking for a good spot. Then we saw these crazy gnomes and decided to take Isaiah's picture next to them in honor of Trav's co-worker, Lindsay who loves gnomes. But then we failed to take another real picture of Isaiah in Costco so this one will have to do.

3 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

I love the haircut! Can you take a picture of the back so I can see what it looks like?

Unknown said...

Yeah! I made the blog! Love the gnome picture.

Kristin said...

Kalina I love your haircut :) So fun to read all your blogging :)