Saturday, May 01, 2010

Packing Update

Prior to getting our travel call we began making packing piles on the futon in Isaiah's room.

After we got our travel call we began making more piles on our guest bedroom bed...
And even more piles on our bed!
By Friday evening we had packed suitcases... for the most part=)
Sophie is not so sure about all this packing business. Since this picture was taken... I have removed my extra undies, jeans, pj's and a few shirts. My parents convinced me I had over packed... I hope I am not sorry about this decision later. On the plus side, now the bags are at a better weight as we were getting too close to the 50 lb weight limit.
This stuff on the changing table is the possible carry on pile.

Packing our carry on bags was a process so we moved to more space... the guest bed!

As of Saturday evening we are packed... well minus a few bathroom items we will squeeze in tomorrow morning!

What a task this has been! Maybe this will be the worst part of the whole trip, let's pray so=)

No comments: