Saturday, May 01, 2010

Last Day With My 2nd/3rd Grade Students

Yesterday was my last day teaching my 29, 2nd and 3rd grade students. My sweet class wrote me letters as we head to Korea to pick up our baby boy!

Here are a few of my favorite things they wrote:

" I hope Isaiah is going to be very healthy."

"I bet it is hard for his real mother (she means birth mother) but I bet she's happy he is with someone she knows will take care of him. You'll be a great mom."

"You are an awesome teacher and I won't ever get to hug you again."

"What about our Mother's Day gits? Our substitute might not remember to give it to us."

" I hope you and your new baby have a good life together."

"When you come to school you always make me smile."

"You are a nice teacher even when you make me pull a card I still think you are a very nice teacher."

"I don't know if I'm going to forget you. You will always be in my heart."

"I think your husband is going to go like 'couchi couchi coo' to Isaiah."

"Tell Isaiah I said HI."

"We all can't wait to see your baby. You must be in suspense to see your baby as well."

" You were like a mom to me!"

"I will miss your teaching, it will be boring without you."

"You are a good teacher and I want you to stay."

"I hope Isaiah will grow up to be a strong and good person."

"Tip: they can be a little hard and bad and refusing when they grow 2/3. I see it all the time in the morning at my baby sitters."

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What treasures! I love what kids come up with and what they notice or imagine about people and situations. Those will be fun letters to share with Isaiah when he is older!