Sunday, February 07, 2010

Introducing Lillian Hannah

Thursday February 4th @ 1:16 AM we got a text from Sarah: In hospital, Beulah in crate. Can you pick her up later this AM?

We slept through this first text.

Thursday, February 4th at 7:29 AM we got another text from Sarah: Lillian Hannah born at 6:55 AM 6lbs 4oz, 19.5in.

We heard the second text come through and we were quickly up and getting ready to go get Beulah.
Beulah is an amazing dog! We loved every minute of our four days we had her. It was hard to take her back to her parents, but we knew she needed to meet her new sister.

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!
This is a picture of her at the hospital, but she looked pretty much the same when I got to see her today. She had a pink hat and blanket instead. I forgot to get out my camera when we visited her. Next time I will take more pictures... as I am sure I will need to hold her again soon!

No comments: