Saturday, October 10, 2009

The real deal pumpkin patch...

We also went to Lee Farms, the real deal pumpkin patch.

This farm had tons of large pumpkins. However, they weren't cheap so we just enjoyed taking pictures with them.
My mom and I loved these speckled gourds. I loved that they looked like a goose.
Thank goodness it was a beautiful warm sunny October day because I don't think this umbrella shaped gourd would have kept me dry.
I am not sure why I thought it was a good idea to attempt to pick up this large pumpkin.
This farm has several different animals. This momma pig was enjoying some pumpkin while her baby piglets slept.
The farm also had baby chickens that we could hold. This baby was so sweet. It was very calm and just slept in Trav's hand. I had fun petting it.
I finally decided not to buy one of the speckled gourds so instead I took a couples pictures to enjoy.
Maybe this speckled gourd will have to become my background picture on my computer.

No comments: