Thursday, March 12, 2009

Painting Our Bathroom

We have been talking about painting our bathroom for awhile, but this past weekend we got our act together and did the job. The project was cheap because we used the paint that was left over for our bedroom painting project last January. We painted one wall purple to match the purple decorative rectangle in our bedroom. I tried to show the comparision, but the angels and light just weren't working for me.
I was trying to take a picture of Travis painting, but get this boy around the camera and he turns into a goof ball! Dosen't he know you aren't supposed to eat paint? You can see the purple better in this picture though.

This is my attempt at taking a picture of both of us during the painting project. I guess I am not so talented at this since I cut my head off. Oops!
Here is the end product. I really like how it turned out!

No comments: