Saturday, January 09, 2016

Newberg Parade 7-25

Another weekend for another great parade!  Our friend, Angela had to take a Praxis test today so the whole Daniel family was unable to join us, but we were blessed that Emily and Lauren could join us today to enjoy the parade.  

Isaiah was also not any less demanding at this parade. He still requested that I take tons of pictures and videos throughout the parade.  I complied because I sure love to make my boy happy!

Here are the 100 or so photos that I took during the parade today!








































 Even with all the excitement Isaiah still gives me lots of snuggles! 















  






















 

















Here are the videos from today. He still LOVES watching each and every one!
































No comments: