Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Willis House (11-26)

My sister had to work today so my mom, Esther and I went down to watch her boys.  Isaiah had an appointment and Travis had taken the day off from work to take him to it so Isaiah didn't get to come play in the morning.  However, they both came when they were done.  We had a fun morning with just Greyson while Campbell was at school.  Greyson is so silly!   


The Willis family had just set up their tree....so we tested out how Esther was going to do with our tree!  She actually did pretty well not bothering it, but the boys kept wanting to show us their ornaments on the tree so she did touch a few things.



I texted Elise this picture while she was at work to show her that yes every kid does loves this ball track-even Esther!  Isaiah has loved the ball track too and Elise kept saying she needed to buy us one for our house, but I didn't really want it due to size.  I am glad they have different and fun things to play at their aunt's and uncle's house!

Campbell really wanted to hold Esther.  She is getting harder for him to hold, but he is so patient and gentle with her and she adores him!



No comments: