Saturday, December 07, 2013

My Kids- Highlight Crib Cuteness (11-6)

Isaiah loves to do his art box on the stair landing...something about all
your art supplies all over you is relaxing!


Today he was doing art while Esther took her morning nap and I was taking to my mom on
the phone.  Isaiah and I both heard Esther wake up over the monitor and he quickly dropped
his art and asked to go check on her.  He has done this before so I let him go up ahead of me
by just a couple moments.  However, by the time I got to her room I found him climbing into
her crib with a box of toys for them to play with together!









Isaiah had "Teddy Bear Day" at school today.  He wasn't interested in bringing a teddy
bear, but he thought it was fun to make a bear biscuit.  He didn't eat much of it, but he
liked looking at it and talking about it.





No comments: