Monday, May 20, 2013

Aunt Elise's House, April 16th

We went to Aunt Elise's house in the morning on April 16th because in the afternoon Isaiah had a preschool field trip to Scotty's Playhouse in McMinnville.  The boys had fun playing together. Campbell really enjoyed doing letter stamps that we brought.





After lunch I took Isaiah to Scotty's Playhouse and then came back to Aunt Elise's house where Esther and I hung out until it was time to pick Isaiah up again.  We have been to Scotty's Playhouse before, but I don't think Isaiah remembered it.  He was a little nervous when I left, but teacher Sherrie got him warmed up and 'he had a great time' was the report I got when I went to pick him up.



 






Esther loves sleeping with a burp cloth on her head and has since she was very little.  Recently we were talking about needing to take a picture of this silliness.


No comments: