Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Matching Hair Bows and Happy 1st Birthday to Kiara Sunday, March 24th

My friend Maia has generously given us LOTS of awesome hair bows that she makes for her daughters (and herself). I recently noticed that Maia was wearing the hair bows...so I could too.  This is our first Sunday where both Esther and I are wearing matching hair bows.  Unfortunately, Esther wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot after church, instead she wanted to eat and take a nap!  



 

Happy 1st Birthday Kiara!

  

 Kiara with her mommy and daddy!


Grandpa and Grandma with all their GRANDkids!


Kiara getting ready to experience cake.

Isaiah was very happy to sing his cousin the Happy Birthday song!
  

I think Kiara liked her cake!

Esther and I had a few snuggles together after the birthday party.




No comments: