Friday, December 09, 2011

Sweet Moments with Isaiah

Isaiah recently discovered he LOVES the first Cars movie, specifically the tractor scene.  He did this reenactment all on his own...so cute!


I love that my almost three year old still enjoys riding in the carrier and will snuggle me and fall asleep!



One evening Isaiah decided to read books in his little chair.  I wanted a picture but I didn't want him to be posing so I took one from behind to remind me of this special moment.





We treasure these pictures because Isaiah is really enjoying this chair that used to be his grandpa's and daddy's.  He was all smiles without me even asking for him to cooperate for pictures. 

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Trip LOVES the first Cars movie as well but he really dislikes the tractor scene. He always says "No like it!" and wants to skip it. How cute that Isaiah was reenacting his favorite part. Those reading pictures are so sweet!