Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our 6 Year Anniversary Celebration

Travis and I celebrated six amazing years together by going to the Melting Pot on June 26 (our actual anniversary is June 25, but Travis has class).  Before going to the Melting Pot for dinner we attended an adoption attachment presentation at Rolling Hills Church.
We have gone to the Melting Pot every year to celebrate our anniversary.  I love our tradition!
This was the picture I took of us with the reverse camera on my iphone.  Not the greatest...I guess iphone needs to bump up their quality on this feature.  Or we should have asked the waiter...next time.

While we were out celebrating Isaiah was having a great time with his Nonna and Pops.  He got to eat a snack of animal crackers and milk in the tall kitchen stool.





He also got to help Nonna make bread, which meant he got to use the mixer!








Pops captured these photos later in the evening... I know the lighting in the pictures isn't perfect, but I still love some of the shots he was able to get of Isaiah being himself!

Noticing that Pops is taking his picture...but not too distracted!

I absolutely LOVE these tiny feet pictures!

No comments: