Thursday, June 09, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend Emily!

When Isaiah made his first Happy Birthday Video for Aunt Kayla (in April) Emily put in her request for a video.  Well, we made several attempts to make the best video possible, but all I can say is I love you tons Emily, even if Isaiah didn't cooperate perfectly.

This video was taken after his nap this afternoon...so maybe still a little groggy and grumpy, but at least he attempted to participate in the Happy Birthday video making for Emily.

The rest of these videos were taken later this evening after our walk and before bedtime.  He was being a little silly.

What?  This didn't sound like Happy Birthday to you?  Weird! I guess the ABC song is just as good.
What? This didn't sound like Happy Birthday to you?  Weird! I guess dinosaur talk is just as good.
Well, finally Daddy was more successful than Mommy and got Isaiah to say Happy Birthday, but still no Emily.  I guess that must mean he needs to see you again Emily!

Emily, I am so grateful that we meet and became friends in college.  I appreciate our friendship and I love you tons!

No comments: