Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hanbok Pictures

Since Isaiah just turned 2 years old I was curious to see if his Hanbok (which he wore on his 1st birthday in Korea) still fit.  Yes, it does!  He cooperated for a little while and let us take a few pictures, but then like most photos shoots he became done (see last picture)!

He is patting his tummy saying "I yay ah"
I don't know what we were doing...but he was laughing so hard, how could I not include this picture even though it is not in focus!
Our little prince charming!
We moved the photo shoot location into our bedroom...it is harder for him to get in and out of our big rocking chair.  We were hoping this location would allow for better shots, but alas... maybe not!  Here we were playing peek-a-boo to try and keep him happy!
Where did Isaiah go?  One of his favorite games!


Our happy boy- I love that smile!
And the photo shoot is done!  Sad baby!

No comments: