Sunday, November 21, 2010

New!

Last weekend we went shopping at Nordstrom for a tie and new shoes for Isaiah so he would have a nice outfit to wear to court, which is tomorrow=)  We were successful!

Here are Isaiah's new shoes...still pretty casual so he can wear them for more than this one occasion, but match with his outfit he will wear for court (I will post pictures of my sweetie tomorrow).  He LOVES them!  Something about Velcro and this kid of mine. 

 And here is the adorable toddler tie so he can match his Daddy!
And as an added bonus I got shoes!  While at Nordstrom I looked through the women's shoe section and I found these perfect shoes!  The crazy thing is I have been on a serious search for new flats.  I have even ordered a few from online that had to be returned because they just didn't fit my criteria.  However, I am so in love with these new and fun red flats!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Can't wait to see pictures from court tomorrow! I'm so excited for you that your adoption will finally be completely done. Yay! Super cute shoes, too!