Thursday, September 30, 2010

Allergy Shot Update

Last Monday (9/20) I got my allergy shots.  I waited the 30 minutes...I noticed my right arm had a small bump and was a little itchy and red.  When I showed the nurse they didn't think I was having a reaction to cause alarm so I was fine to go home.

On Friday (9/24) when I went in for my second round of allergy shots for the week they decided to add a lovely ice pack to my arm for the 30 minute wait so that I wouldn't have the same reaction as Monday.  It did help, although my right arm still had a small bump and was a little itchy and red. 
Likewise when I went on Monday (9/27) I got another lovely ice pack!  I guess this is the new routine for me.  However, 9/27 was a special day because I graduated from getting shots twice a week to once a week.  Now I will only have to go get shots once a week for at least 15 weeks before I will graduate again to the next level (2x per month). 

No comments: