Monday, June 28, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Each year we have been married we have celebrated our anniversary by going to the Melting Pot. This year was no different. My parents enjoyed watching Isaiah and Travis and I enjoyed our first date night since we have been parents!

Travis bought me a rose!

Travis enjoying chocolate fondue!Travis and I order our Diet Pepsi with a lime slice... each time he got a new drink it came with a skewer of limes...yep, he drank four sodas!
After dinner we enjoyed the warm weather and walked along the water front. We also had fun running a couple shopping errands.

I love my husband and I am so glad that year 5 of marriage brought us the joy of becoming parents to our amazing son! I look forward to many more years together.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats!!!! Melting pot sounds soooo good I really need to try the one out here :) Glad you had a good anniversary!