Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Report

On Tuesday we took Isaiah to Daddy's work, George Fox University. We were there for about and hour and half. Isaiah enjoyed giving high fives to Daddy's co-workers, but he was also feeling very tired. He eventually feel asleep on Daddy's chest while we continued to visit. We also had our friends Drew, Abby, and Adelaide over for dinner on Tuesday evening.

Tuesday Pictures:
Isaiah enjoyed eating some sweet potato puffs at his little kids table.
I love the stuffed checks!
Abby and Adelaide playing together.Adelaide and Isaiah playing toys.
Drew holding both the kids.
Tuesday evening (and most evenings) we went on a walk. Since Aunt DeAnn lives in our neighborhood she gets to come on lots of our walks, but she hasn't gotten to play with Isaiah much yet. Tuesday evening she came over and she finally got to play with Isaiah for a few minutes before we ventured out on our walk.

On Wednesday we went to Mommy's work, Dundee Elementary School. Isaiah was super tired around 10am but didn't end up falling asleep when we went for a walk. However, he did fall asleep on the way to school (around 11:30)... bummer that ended up being only an 8 minute nap. We put him in the carrier so he would feel safe when 30 students bombarded us with huge hugs! My students were so sweet they said they missed me, but they were doing well with the sub. They were very interested in Isaiah and asked lots of questions about him. My favorite was, "can we pet him?"

Wednesday Pictures:
During evening bottle Isaiah discovered he could spin my ring around on my finger.
He loves to spin things and has a very good eye for details.
Isaiah carefully pushed the ring all the way around my finger many times throughout the bottle feeding. I love these special moments with my little guy!

On Thursday we had to take Isaiah back to the doctor. He had his TB skin test checked...negative. Then he had to have some blood work done. The doctor had wanted to check his iron and lead levels plus a few other things. Poor little guy was tortured again. Daddy had to hold him down and three doctors were working on Isaiah to help accomplish the task of getting four vials of blood (it was even worse than the shots on Monday).

After the doctor we went to my parents house so we could spend one more day with my grandparents. My grandparents have been here for about a month now, but are leaving tomorrow. Isaiah had fun playing with Grammy and Grandad. Campbell was also at my parents house so Isaiah got to play with his cousin too.

Sorry I forgot my camera at home so I don't have any Thursday Pictures. I will be a better mom tomorrow and take lots more pictures!

2 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

thanks for the reports on what has been happening the past few days. I love reading all the details. I really love that your kids at school wanted to pet him :-)

Kristin said...

this is precious.. him turning your ring on your finger...sigh... LOVE :)