Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Submitted for EP

EP: Emigration Permit (permission from the Korean government for your child to leave the county.)

Usually families get notice of EP being submitted into the Ministry 1-2 months after the acceptance paperwork is in Korea.

Our acceptance paperwork was submitted in November. We have been anxiously waiting to hear that our little guy has been submitted for EP.

This morning we received an email that said our child's documents were submitted to the Ministry on Jan. 29 for EP!

We ask for your continued prayers that the paperwork moves quickly and our little guy can come home soon.

No comments: