Saturday, January 09, 2010

Christmas in Madras

We sent Friday, Christmas day through Monday in Madras. We had a great visit!

Pictures from Friday:
Digesting my wonderful Christmas dinner meal.
These are all gifts for Isaiah. Our little boy is so loved!
He got tons of cool stuff: pajamas, outfits, dvd's, and toys.
Kayla and Dad cuddling during our family gift exchange.
Mom opening a gift after saying... I wonder what this is... and we all know she bought it for herself and warped it herself too.
What a good sport... she still is acting surprised.
Kayla is intently opening a present that happens to be a Madras calendar celebrating 100 years of history!
Travis and I got a new baby camera that we are very excited about and have already used tons.
Josh getting ready to open a gift.
He loves the box... and the stuff inside.
Mom with a thermos and a set of mugs.
Travis and I looking over some of our gifts.
Josh and Kayla opening a gift.

Pictures from Saturday:
This is my knee with a huge bruise on it. Travis and I got up early on the day after Christmas and headed to Bend to look for good after Christmas deals. At our first stop, Target we discussed it was very icy and we needed to be careful. Well even though I was being careful I fell pretty much right after getting out of the car. Bummer for my hands and knee! But we did get some good deals so that helped make up for the miner pain.
After our errands in Bend we came home and had lunch with the family. Later in the afternoon we went to the St. John's house. I got to hold/play with Analise. She is getting big so fast.

Pictures from Sunday:

Sunday morning we woke up to snow! We went to church, ate lunch, and then we decide it was time to go have some fun in the snow. Kayla was a little more prepared snow clothes wise than me!Kayla had fun sledding!Travis enjoyed pushing the train of sleds.
Travis and I enjoying the snow.
Travis tested out the sled run too.
The sledding crew: Josh, Kayla, Aaron, Travis, and I (Dana was our photographer)

No comments: