Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Break Project # 2 and # 3

The last weekend of Christmas break we took everything out of our closet and redid the closet. My dad made the design plan. Travis and my dad spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evening getting project # 2 done.

While the boys were busy upstairs my mom and I were downstairs working on putting away my Christmas decorations and organizing the stuff that had come out of the closest so it would all be in tubs and labeled before getting put back into the closet. We finished before the boys so we created another project for ourselves. Thus project # 3 was reorganizing my kitchen. We moved shelves so more things could fix per self. I even got rid of a few things that we haven't been using since we moved into the house.

It is a great feeling to have so much new organization in our house!

No comments: