Thursday, March 12, 2009

Car Jams for Kalina

A few years ago, when I had a long commute to work, my sister-in-law made me a CD. I recently found it and have been playing it in my car as I drive my short, less than 10 minutes, commute to work. One of my favorite songs on the CD is Abba Father by Shaun Groves. These lyrics remind me how important it is to surrender to God and be reminded of his amazing protection and love for us. I yearn to hold my baby, but I know I must be patient and content that it will happen in God's wonderful timing.

Abba Father
My defender
You are holy
I surrender
For in my weakness
You protect me
When my heart strays
You correct me

I cry Abba Father
I love You, Daddy
Abba Father
I love You, I love You
Abba Father
I love You, Daddy
Abba Father
I love You, I love You, Daddy

No comments: