3. An Opportunity to Taste ... Honeyed Korean Red Ginseng Slices
These were very yummy!
5. We are borrowing Korean Cooking Made Easy
We are hoping to make Bulgogi (sauteed or grilled marinated beef)
200g beef (strip loin), thinly sliced
2 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 1/2 sugar, 1 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. pear juice
1 tbsp. finely chopped green onion
1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. toasted, crushed, and salted sesame seeds
1 tbsp. sesame oil, 1/5 tsp. ground black pepper
1. wipe beef dry with paper towel to remove liquid.
2. Thoroughly mix all of the sauce's ingredients.
3. Place the beef in a bowl and marinate with the sauce. Let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Grill or saute in a pan without oil.
5. serve on a plate.